[DCRM-L] FW: question about DCRM(B)

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:00:26 MDT 2015

Greetings!

Attached you will find DCRM (B) translated into Spanish. I plan to ask the Web Team to post this to the RBMS website and will send a copy to Martin Stromberg, the RBMS archivist. If anyone has any other suggestions on where/how this text should be shared, please let me know.

Thank you,

Nina

Nina M. Schneider
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

Rare Books Librarian
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
2520 Cimarron Street
Los Angeles, CA  90018