[DCRM-L] RBMS Controlled Vocabularies updates

Carpenter, Jane jfcarpenter at library.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 20 12:16:03 MDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The Controlled Vocabularies Editorial Group has posted 7 new Genre Term scope notes to the RBMS Controlled Vocabularies Community Discussion blog http://rbms.info/cv-comments/ We would love to have feedback from you-please post your comments to our blog.

Posted on CV Blog for comment: The comment period has been extended to August 28:
*       Account books
*       Acrostics
*       Adaptations
*       Addresses
*       Publishers' advertisements
*       Administrative regulations

*       Academic dissertations
*       Abridgments
*       Novenas
*       Annual reports
*       Anniversary sermons
*       Anatomical atlases
*       Anagrams
*       Anthologies
*       Anti-homosexual literature
*       Anti-communist literature
*       Anti-clerical literature
*       Anti-Catholic literature

Deleted:
*       Alphabets
*       Oriental tales

We look forward to hearing from you!
Jane Carpenter and Ryan Hildebrand, Co-Chairs
RBMS Controlled Vocabularies Editorial Group
Amy F. Brown, Genre Terms Scope Note Project