[DCRM-L] Sur l'imprime?

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Feb 10 08:26:16 MST 2015

I'm happy to play ignorant, and ask, "What does *sur l'imprim**é* mean?"
All I can think is that it's something like "based on the printed version",
an indication of reprinting. In that case, as a prefixed qualification, it
belongs neither to the place nor to the printer. But this could be
altogether off the mark, for all I know.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>