[DCRM-L] Preferred Source of Information -- No title page -- Same title proper available in more than one source

Allison Jai O'Dell ajodell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:57:39 MDT 2015

Doesn't this really depend on the type of material?  (e.g., colophon for an
incunable, cover title for a diary)

I am inclined to extend the list of "other resources" in RDA 2.2.2 with
lots of "rare materials" (different formats, different time periods).

And yes, I did just propose a lot of work for you guys.  ;-)

Allison