[DCRM-L] revision of extent, dimensions, etc. (ALA proposal)

Karen Attar Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 02:29:14 MDT 2015

Concerning the "infinitely more sensible" [12], 72, [10], 48, [6], 228, [16] pages: hear, hear!

The other is far too wordy, deviates too far from the pattern in which bibliographers have been trained (and will still be encountering in the printed bibliographies and catalogues they consult), and does not give as speedy or concise an impression of the book.#

Karen

Dr Karen Attar
Rare Books Librarian
Senate House Library, University of London
Senate House
Malet St
London
WC1E 7HU
Tel. 020 7862 8472
http://research.sas.ac.uk/search/fellow/516/dr-karen-attar/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We are committed to achieving a 20% cut in emissions from University buildings by 2015. Please think before you print