[DCRM-L] item-specific notes: RDA 2.21 and 3.22

Allison Jai O'Dell ajodell at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:15:40 MDT 2015

I agree with Kate.  And I will add that what's important is not the content
of the note, but the context of / impetus for the note.

Example -- a note describes a bookplate:
Is this note being used to tell the story of custodial history? = Chapter 2

Is this note being used to describe the physical condition of the item? =
Chapter 3

Allison