[DCRM-L] item-specific notes: RDA 2.21 and 3.22

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue May 5 10:51:07 MDT 2015

With regard to local record construction, what difference does any of this
actually make? What is the point of minute prescription? The pointillist
incoherence that I often see as a result of over-adherence to rules
regarding distribution of information and note order can at least be
avoided in local notes if one focuses on telling the story.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>