[DCRM-L] item-specific notes: RDA 2.21 and 3.22

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Thu May 14 10:00:26 MDT 2015

By way of example for reference to copies in general notes, see

http://josiah.brown.edu/record=b7584873

which includes the corresponding OCLC number at the end. This was a new
record, since there had been no previous record for the Michallet issue
(though holdings of that copy were attached to the 1685 issue, with
integral title, that named no publisher/bookseller). The nightmarish
collational formula reflects a vanity/promotional publication printed while
the author was *way* out of town.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>