[DCRM-L] FW: OCLC's Local Holdings Records

Auyong, Dorothy dauyong at huntington.org
Fri Nov 13 16:35:25 MST 2015

Thank you John, this is very helpful.  I think the sticking point for Special collections remains:

“WorldCat Discovery only allows you to search and display LHRs and LBD for your own institution”

Dorothy Auyong
Principal Catalog Librarian/Archivist
Henry E. Huntington Library
Acquistions Cataloging and Metadata Services
dauyong at huntington.org