[DCRM-L] Help with WMS and LBD

Melissa Brooks Melissa.Brooks at mail.wvu.edu
Sun Oct 18 11:55:16 MDT 2015

WVU Libraries are in the process of migrating to WMS.  I am looking at ways to work with the fields in the LBD to help migrate item specific information.  As I have reviewed the documents on the WMS LBD, I have determined that the 590-599 undefined fields is the best place to allow these notes to exist.  I am currently trying to determine a mapping so that if and when I am able to move this metadata to proper field placements it can be done with greater ease.

If anyone could please give me some advice on how to best complete this please let me know.

Thank you,
Melissa Brooks

Melissa Brooks
Cataloging Librarian