[DCRM-L] 32mo?

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 14 11:41:32 MST 2016

Hi all,

I have a 1644 publication, printed in Paris, measuring 11 cm, gathered in 8's and 4's with horizontal chain-lines and a watermark on the fore edge. Normally, I would call this a 12mo, but the only other record for this title is from a batch-load owned by the BNF and they have it down as a 32mo. Bowers and Gaskell (and the internet) are not helping me right now. Could it really be a 32mo?

Thanks for any insight,

Nina

Nina M. Schneider
Rare Books Librarian
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
2520 Cimarron Street
Los Angeles, CA  90018
(323) 731-8529

nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
http://www.clarklibrary.ucla.edu/

** Please note that the Clark Library is currently CLOSED for our seismic retrofit **