[DCRM-L] RBMS PS review Q4: Extent of text

Karen Attar Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 03:24:00 MDT 2018

Hear, hear!
Karen

Dr Karen Attar
Curator of Rare Books and University Art
Senate House Library, University of London
Senate House
Malet St
London
WC1E 7HU
Tel. 020 7862 8472
http://research.sas.ac.uk/search/fellow/516/dr-karen-attar/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We are committed to achieving a 20% cut in emissions from University buildings by 2015. Please think before you print