[DCRM-L] Alma

Belinda Egan began at ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 20 12:46:47 MDT 2019

A follow up for Richard: There are circulating copies of Hell's Angels in
the library: they are buried in the four listings that have the subtitle,
"a strange and terrible saga". Sigh. The 24 listings for versions that
don't include the subtitle appear first-- I don't know the reason, but have
reported the situation to Ex Libris.

And Ted: As a native Angelena, I found "Los Angeles del Infierno"
especially funny. :)

-Belinda

Belinda Egan
McHenry Library, Metadata Services