[DCRM-L] EEBO copy of Wing W3057A: Harvard, or BL?

Karen Attar Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 09:36:29 MDT 2020

Dear Erin,

Not an answer, I'm afraid: just notification that here in Britain we're in lockdown as well. My colleagues in the BL won't be able to go in to check their copy. London is ahead of the rest of the country as regards cases of coronavirus, and librarians aren't considered to be key workers.

Best wishes,
Karen

Dr Karen Attar
Senate House Library, Univ. of London
Malet St
London
WC1E 7HU
020 7862 8472
http://research.sas.ac.uk/ies/fellow/516/dr-karen-attar/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.