[DCRM-L] Fund information, for the online catalog

Will Evans evans at bostonathenaeum.org
Wed Feb 23 14:51:00 MST 2022

About a decade ago we started adding the fund and donor names in a 541.
When we have multiple copies we enter a 541 for each copy prefaced by $3
indicating the location of that copy. We trace for donors in 653’s, but not
for fund names.

Best,

Will

Will Evans, MLIS

[he/him/his]

N.E.H. Chief Technical Services Librarian

Library of the Boston Athenaeum

10 1/2 Beacon Street

Boston, MA   02108

Tel:  617-227-0270 ext. 243