[DCRM-L] Question about inserted signature

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Fri Sep 16 08:22:31 MDT 2022

Just saw this thread - nothing to add about the collation, but surely the format can't be 16mo.  Gathering in sixes suggests either 12mo or, less likely in view of the image, 18mo.  The inserted gathering could of course be of a different format, perhaps 8vo? - it seems noticeably shorter than the surrounding leaves.  Chain line and watermark evidence could be dispositive.

John Lancaster