[DCRM-L] printing variations

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 2 12:57:07 MST 2010

DCRM(B) does not allow for bracketed information in edition statements,
except in special cases covered under 2B4. If necessary, distinguish
between these types of "editions" by using notes.

And, it was Richard who first brought up bracketing 250 information (see
below), which was the only quibble that I had with his advice :-)

Randy

--
Randal Brandt
rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu
"It's hard enough to remember my opinions without
remembering my reasons for them"--The Streets.