[DCRM-L] "English" vs. "in the language and script of the cataloging agency" in DCRM

Margaret F Nichols mnr1 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 21 07:10:19 MST 2011

I'm with you, Erin; this doesn't seem to me to be a point worth worrying about. It's good to know, but I think there are probably more important issues out there for us to focus on (such as not ending a sentence with a preposition :)).

Best,

Margaret

Margaret F. Nichols
Rare Materials Cataloging Coordinator
Cataloging & Metadata Services in RMC
2B Kroch Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-5302
Tel. (607) 255-3530 * Fax (607) 255-9524
E-mail mnr1 at cornell.edu