[DCRM-L] Determining bibliographical format

Mark Seidl marseidl at vassar.edu
Fri Jun 14 13:08:40 MDT 2019

I double-checked Bibliographic Formats and Standards and found that the 340
|m does, indeed, contain printing format. Even so, with this confusion
between format and height floating around, we'll need to be extra vigilant
to make sure format does end up in the 340 |m and size, as Christine points
out, in the 852 |k where it belongs.

--

Gargoyle Bulletin <http://pages.vassar.edu/library>
http://pages.vassar.edu/library/